Yesterday was a day off for us and I figured since we are "OFF" let's go for a ride. A few hours later we found ourselves in Ft. Myers driving up and down the beach. If you haven't been to Ft. Myers beach, you have to go! It is beautiful!!!
So after all that "fun time" we decided that it was time for some grub. So many places to pick from!
Being the "brains" of the group I found it the smart thing to do is ask my wife and child what they wanted to eat (see I told you that I was smart!) Happy wife, happy life, happy kid, another day I live! Anyways, one wanted a hot dog and the other wanted a burger.
So where did we end up? In Naples, at a place called Five Guys Burgers & Fries. Very cool place! Now were the girls happy? You tell me. Judging by this picture I think so...
No comments:
Post a Comment